Sunday, March 14, 2010

Physical Attraction Test at match.com

I took a physical attraction test while surfing over at Match.com the other day. The test determines what I find attractive in a woman. The results go into great detail such as body type, facial type, hair color, nose type, lip preferences, ethnicity, etc. They also provide a shorter overview of what I look for in a women. This is their finding:

Very Picky: It's official: You're "picky." The fact is you are drawn to
the most beautiful of the beautiful. You know what you like in women
and are more selective than most men your age. Your tastes seem
instinctual. You'd make a great casting agent, because you have a good
eye for women who have "star quality." In real life, your high
standards may be an obstacle for you. It's hard to find a woman with
the strong features you like, who's also well-rounded in other ways.
Still, you know the importance of a real physical "spark" in a
relationship, and aren't willing (or able) to settle for less. The
challenge is finding a woman who really wows you physically, even if
she's not the most attractive woman in the room.

They describe me pretty well I think. I don't know that I expect a woman to be beautiful but my "pickyness" does make it difficult for me to meet women. I look for certain characteristics and don't feel the need to settle. I'm sure I've missed out on getting to know a lot of great women but thats just the way I am.